Twenty corny puns to brighten your day.
Don’t blame me if you groan.
- To whomever stole my copy of Microsoft Office, I will find you. You have my Word!
- How do you catch a whole school of fish? With bookworms.
- What’s the difference between the bird flu and the swine flu? One requires tweetment and the other an oinkment.
- Why can’t your nose be 12-inches long? Because it would be a foot.
- What kind of tree has a hand? A palm tree.
- What did the science book say to the math book? Wow, you’ve got problems.
- How does the moon cut his hair? Eclipse it.
- Why was Cinderella so bad at soccer? She kept running away from the ball!
- How did the two cats end their fight? They hissed and made up.
- What do you call a boring dinosaur? A dino-snore!
- What do lawyers wear to court? Lawsuits.
- I went to the zoo and saw a baguette in a cage. The zookeeper said it was bread in captivity!
- Why did the man get hit by a bike every day? He was stuck in a vicious cycle.
- Why did the golfer bring an extra pair of pants? In case he got a hole in one.
- Why does Waldo wear stripes? He doesn’t want to be spotted.
- Why do people say “break a leg” when you go on stage? Every play has a cast.
- Why wouldn’t the shrimp share his treasure? He’s a little shellfish.
- What do you call Chewbacca when he has chocolate stuck in his hair? Chocolate Chip Wookiee.
- What falls in winter but never gets hurt? Snow.
- Can February March? No, but April May!
What do you call ten bunnies marching backwards?
A receding hare line.
Sharon K Connell
Sharon K Connell
These are great, Steve. I shared them in my Facebook group forum and on Twitter. Nice way to start the day.
Now my Facebook group may lock me up in WARs (the acronym for my group) jail after doing something like this two days in a row, but I don’t care. Hey! Wait a minute! They can’t. It’s my group. LOLOLOL
Patti Jo Moore
Thank you for sharing.
Good clean humor is the best kind! 🙂
P.S. Who is the richest elephant in the world?
Hilarious! I am printing this and using these on my grandkids!
Pun # 21: What is the writers’ version of the golden rule? Do unto authors as you would have them do unto you!
Duane Victor Keilstrup,
Puns are a good way to add color to your conversation.
What’s purple and lies across the ocean? Grape Britain.
What’s purple and conquered the world? Alexander the Grape.
Fun puns! Thanks for the smile!
OLUSOLA SOPHIA ANYANWU
I thoroughly enjoyed this!! Blessings.
Happy Friday and weekend to the Team!!
I have a few jokes about unemployed people, but none of them work.
I wondered why the ball was getting bigger – then it hit me.
Eh Eh, I always forget them! Now I have some great ones to share. Thanks Steve!