Could you offer some help for identifying the needs of readers? I am a strong biblical writer and want to share what I’ve learned, but it is hard for me to link it with a particular need.
- What does the Bible say about relationships, such as:
- Extended family
- What does the Bible say about:
- What does the Bible say about handling emotions, such as:
- How does the Bible help us identify and conquer sin, such as:
- What does the Bible tell us about small things that can be big things, such as:
- Cutting humor
In other words, choose a topic that resonates with the people around you and stirs passion in yourself. Then write a book that will help the person in the pew. Godspeed!
What topics would you like to see addressed in nonfiction?
Can you recommend books for this author to read?
For the entire series, click here: “Your Questions Answered.”