Since we’re on the cusp of Valentine’s Day, this is a great time to read a Christian romance novel. Here are a few good reasons, in no particular order:
- The characters are living with Christ as the focus of their world.
- You know the ending will be sweet.
- The story will be uplifting.
- You can root for the characters and their romance.
- You are invested in the characters’ problems and how they will solve them.
- You can share the book with anyone and not be embarrassed.
- The writing is exceptional.
- Although the story will show conflict, the message and spirit are pure.
- The story offers a way to take a minivacation of sheer delight.
- In a gray world, romance novels show without apology that goodness prevails.