Here are the show notes for the most recent episode of the Christian Publishing Show.
You can listen to this episode here.
One of the goals of the Christian Publishing Show is to help writers understand the publishing industry. This is why I am so excited about our next guest.
Stan Jantz is the president of the Evangelical Christian Publishers Association. He is also an author who has co-authored 75 books with Bruce Bickel. Stan welcome to the Christian Publishing Show!
- What is the ECPA?
- What does it mean to a Christian Bestseller?
- What are the Christy Awards? What are the Christian Book Awards?
- What is PubU?
- How has the rise of indie publishing affected the ECPA? What do you offer for indie authors?
- What are some industry trends and and myths that authors believe about publishing?
- Let’s talk a bit about the Christian Book Expo
- Where can people find out more about the ECPA?
- Christian Small Press Association
- Independent Book Publishers