Here are the show notes for the most recent episode of the Christian Publishing Show.
You can listen to this episode here.
Today we are going to talk about one of my favorite topics: data!
Alex Newton is the CEO and founder of K-Lytics.com, a leading market research resource for authors and publishers. Or, put in terms we care about, his company and expertise helps authors sell more books, face less competition, and get a bigger return on the time and money they put into their careers.
He’s based in Germany; and he has 20 years of worldwide consulting experience, has focused for the past four years on Amazon and ebooks, and has the unique ability to translate complex data into ways the average writer can understand … and take action on that data.
Alex, great to have you on the show!
- K-… what? For those who do not know, what does the word “K-lytics” actually stand for?
- Let’s start out by talking a little bit about what K-Lytics does for authors. What’s the essence of what you guys provide? What mission do you pursue with it?
- What do you think are the most important facts that every author should know about Amazon and the Kindle platform in particular?
- What are some of the trends you’ve seen over the past year in Christian fiction?
- What categories are hot right now in Christian fiction?
- Which categories are cooling off in terms of sales?
- Which Christian fiction categories are the easiest to break into right now?
- Where can people find more info about your report?
- K-Lytics Christian Fiction Report (Affiliate Link)
Sponsor: Christian Writers Institute
Course of the Week: The Secret to Big Amazon Book Sales
A course for self-publishing novelists who long to see their books hit the top of the best-seller lists. A 15 session video course.
As always, use coupon code “podcast” to save 10%.
The post 007 – The State of The Christian Fiction Kindle Market with Alex Newton appeared first on Christian Publishing Show.