Here are the show notes for the most recent episode of the Christian Publishing Show.
You can listen to this episode here.
Brian Godawa, welcome to the Christian Publishing Show!
- Hollywood Worldviews: Watching Films with Wisdom and Discernment (Affiliate Link)
- The Imagination of God (Affiliate Link)
- Jezebel (Affiliate Link)
Sponsor: Christian Writers Institute’s Tax & Business Guide for Authors
In the course you will:
- Learn whether or not you qualify for tax deductions for your writing-related expenses (not all writers qualify). You will also learn the nine factors the IRS uses to determine if someone is a professional author.
- Receive an indie business plan template. Learn how to easily create a business plan for your independent publishing business.
- Learn about a simple tool that will help you make more money as an author while helping make you become more audit-proof.
- Learn how to start making a writing income even before your first book comes out. Making extra money helps you qualify for tax deductions!
- Learn whether or not you need to form an LLC. We will also share a cheap and easy way to form an LLC when the time comes.
- Learn about 19 different tax deductions authors can take advantage of.
- Learn how to reduce your chances of being audited by the IRS.
- Learn how to avoid common mistakes that often get authors in trouble with the IRS.
- Tax court cases for your CPA.
Right now the Tax & Legal Bundle is on sale. Normally, these courses costs $117; but for the next week, you can get the whole bundle for only $39. Use coupon code MARCH2020 at checkout or click the link in the show notes to activate the coupon code automatically.
The post How to Write Fiction with a Christian Worldview with Brian Godawa appeared first on Christian Publishing Show.