Here are the show notes for the most recent episode of the Christian Publishing Show.
You can listen to this episode here.
- If a book is written by a Christian, does that make it Christian?
- If a book is published by a Christian Publisher, does that make it Christian?
- If a book is sold in a Christian Bookstore, does that make it Christian?
- What makes a story a Christian story?
- What makes a nonfiction book, a Christian book?
Sponsor: Christian Writers Institute
Literary agent, Steve Laube, offers the core spiritual elements necessary for a Christian writer to persevere. An 80-minute keynote presentation.
Use Coupon Code Podcast to save 10% on checkout.