Here are the show notes for the most recent episode of the Christian Publishing Show.
You can listen to this episode here.
What are the trends in Christian publishing? What is hot? What is not? And what’s up with those millennials? We talk about all this and more in this episode of the Christian Publishing Show. Joining us today is Michial Miller a Christian Publishing Expert at NPD BookScan, studying the Christian Market, as well as the Academic and Trade Markets.
- What is the NPD BookScan?
- Where do you get your data?
- What trends are you seeing in Christian Publishing right now?
- What is up?
- What is down?
- Let’s focus on millennials, what kind of trends are you seeing with millennials?
- Let’s talk about LifeWay closing, what’s the impact on the market?
- What are you seeing in your data regarding indie bookstores?
- Ok, let’s talk audiobooks. There has been a lot of hype around audiobooks, some of which has been on this show. Do the numbers back up the hype or are audiobooks overrated?
Don’t forget about the free webinar coming up!
- Webinar: Book Advertising Q&A With Chris Fox & Thomas Umstattd
- June 25th, 7pm Central Time
Sponsor: Christian Writers Institute
In this course, Bob Hostetler shares his technique for selling everything he writes. This technique is used by thousands of successful authors to avoid wasting time writing things that won’t sell. The course is usually $10 but you can save 10% by using the coupon code “podcast” at checkout.
Learn more at ChristianWritersInstitute.com
The post 028 2019 Trends in Christian Publishing With Michial Miller of the NPD BookScan appeared first on Christian Publishing Show.