Here are the show notes for the most recent episode of the Christian Publishing Show.
You can listen to this episode here.
Chad Allen is a writer, speaker, editor, and writing coach. A 20-year publishing professional, he has worked with such bestselling authors as Michael Hyatt and Mark Batterson.
He is the creator of Book Proposal Academy, an online course and mentoring and community hub for writers.
- What is a book proposal?
- What is Pub Board?
- Why is it important to have a good book proposal?
- What components go into a good book proposal?
- What tips do you have to help make our proposals sizzle?
- What are some of the most common mistakes authors make with their proposals?
- What should authors do if there are other books on the topic?
- Where can we find out more about you and your course?
Sponsor: Christian Writers Institute
There is a common myth that authors must starve like artists.
While it is true that many authors struggle to pay the bills, that doesn’t have to be you. The truth is, authors can and do make a living doing what they love.
The key is to know how successful authors make a living.
Use coupon code: podcast
The post 039 – Book Proposals Tips & Tricks With Chad Allen appeared first on Christian Publishing Show.