Here are the show notes for the most recent episode of the Christian Publishing Show.
You can listen to this episode here.
How can Christian authors sell their books through mainstream channels like Amazon and, even, to mainstream readers? With the close of Lifeway, more and more Christians are switching to mainstream retailers to buy Christian books.
Joining us today to talk about this is Rob Eagar.
Rob is a marketing consultant who has coached over 600 authors. He has helped both fiction and nonfiction books hit the New York Times bestsellers list. In addition, Rob has advised top publishing houses, written five books, and created several online video courses for authors.
- What challenges do Christians face, selling in a mainstream world?
- How has the fall of major Christian retail chains changed the way books go to market?
- How has the rise of Amazon changed things?
- What tips do you have for authors selling to other Christians through mainstream channels?
- What tips do you have for authors who want to sell to a mainstream market?
- What mistakes do Christian authors make “going mainstream”?
- What are some examples of authors doing it right?
- Free Marketing Guide: Get Rob’s 3 FREE e-books about marketing when you join his email list at: RobEagar.com
- Website: http://www.RobEagar.com
- Twitter: @RobEagar
Sponsor: Christian Writers Institute
Your blog is a key for building a platform, establishing your expertise, and gaining a loyal following. In this special video course Thomas Umstattd Jr. helps you craft the kind of blog posts people want to read and share. Whether you are writing articles for someone else’s site or crafting posts for your own blog, this course will help you get to the next level.
When it comes to blogging, Thomas Umstattd Jr. knows what he is talking about. His two blogs have several million page views and he has also coached authors all over the world who collectively get millions of visitors each year.
The post 041 How to Sell Christian Books in a Mainstream World appeared first on Christian Publishing Show.