Here are the show notes for the most recent episode of the Christian Publishing Show.
You can listen to this episode here.
Susan Stewart is senior nonfiction editor with Elk Lake Publishing and has published three books, including the award-winning Formatting e-Books for Writers: Convert Your Word File to Kindle.
- Why is writing so physically draining?
- What can authors do to have better energy while writing?
- What are some of the things that drain authors energy?
- High Energy Time for High Energy Tasks
- Let shift gears a little bit and talk about emotional energy. Writing can be emotionally draining as well. Is this avoidable or just part of the job?
- How can authors recharge emotionally?
- How can Christian authors recharge spiritually?
- How can authors better manage stress?
- You can read more of Susan’s practical solutions at www.practicalinspirations.com.
- Susan’s Facebook
Sponsor Prepare Your Heart to Be a Writer by Karen Ball & Erin Taylor Young
Give Yourself a God-Based Anchor for Whatever Comes Your Way
Your most powerful weapon against any and all disappointments, obstacles, and attacks; the most effective tool to help you keep going when all you want to do is give up—is a heart that’s grounded in the foundation of God’s truth.
Use coupon code: “podcast” to save 10% at checkout.
The post 037 From Drained to Energetic How to Maximize Your Energy as an Author With Susan Stewart appeared first on Christian Publishing Show.